I must admit, this lockdown is beginning to get to me, like many others. However, I have found that having a routine is somewhat helpful for me. I have been doing the following to keep positive.
1. Follow social media and learn from others struggling through the pandemic.
2. Write a daily blog.
3. Go for daily walks.
5. Start a new pastime, like art, writing a journal, reading, learning something new daily, etc.
6. Organize cupboards.
7. Keep in touch with friends and family.
8. Challenges such as cryptography, crosswords, mind challenges, etc.
10. Any other ideas are welcome.