I’ve often heard the following suggestions for a quality life and don’t know where I have heard them, other than Terry Small, but I can say from experience that these are most important:
1. Read every day.
2. Compliment instead of criticize.
3. Embrace change rather than fear it.
4. Forgive others rather than holding a grudge.
5. Talk about ideas rather than about people.
6. Learn continuously rather than thinking you know it all.
7. Accept responsibility for failure rather than blaming others.
8. Have a sense of gratitude rather than entitlement.
9. Set goals and develop life plans.
10. Exercise daily!