Lolly Daskal posted an interesting article on how to become a great leader. She states that we need to ask ourselves these questions weekly.
1. What did I learn from last week?
2. What was my greatest accomplishment last week?
3. What have I struggled with in the past that might affect the upcoming week?
4. What’s the first thing I want to accomplish this week?
5. What can I do right now to make this week go well?
6. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
7. What was last week’s biggest waste of time?
8. How will I make sure that what I want to achieve gets done?
9. Why is this something I want to achieve?
10. Have I been sabotaging myself?
11. What have I been putting off?
12. What opportunities are still on the table?
13. What do I want to change?
14. Want steps are complete?
15. Is there anything more I need to be doing?
16. What do I think is stopping me?
17. What roadblocks do I expect?
18. What obstacles are getting in the way of my success?
19. What should I be doing differently?
20. How am I making an impact?
21. What am I most grateful for?
22. Is there anyone I need to thank?
23. How will I know I’ve achieved success?
24. What am I looking forward to?