Gavin McCormack posted the top 8 Ways to be happy and I’ve added my thoughts as well.
1. No complaining. Every day I say a mantra of all the things I am grateful for.
2. Embrace time alone – use time to clear your mind and think of what really matters.
3. Say goodbye to those who don’t give you positive energy.
4. Don’t watch TV unless you watch documentaries or great movies.
5. Choose a skill that you’re passionate about and put time and energy into developing it.
6. Commit to your goals and keep aiming for the top until you get to the top.
7. Exercise. Make sure you sweat at least once a day. It boosts your energy and mood.
8. Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.