Terry Small posted the following on Twitter:
10. You’re willing to play any role that helps the team.
9. You would rather score less and win then score a lot and lose.
8. When your team scores, the first people you congratulate are your teammates.
7. You love practice as much as you love games.
6. You respect your opponents but don’t fear them.
5. You listen, our coachable and respect your coaches and officials.
4. You are quick to pick up a teammate who is having a bad day.
3. You help younger teammates who have less experience.
2. You learn and grow from your own mistakes as well as others.
1. You’re confident but not arrogant.