Sharon Domine writes a lot of advice on LinkedIn. I was personally excited about the list she shared for us to remember when we are met with challenges.
– Life can be messy sometimes.
– It’s okay to have a bad day.
– Tomorrow is a new day.
– Asking for help is a sign of strength.
– Learning from mistakes helps me grow.
– Practice makes progress.
– Small steps lead to big results.
– You can do hard things.
– You can make today great.
– Everyone’s journey is different.
– You are loved just the way you are.
– Everyone is equally important.
– Kindness is contagious.
– You can choose a more loving thought.
– The present moment is all we have.
– We can always turn things around.