Dan Rockwell shared the following enablers of success:
1. Honesty enables acknowledgement.
– Don’t lie to yourself. If some level of leadership persistently frustrates you, acknowledge it.
2. Humility enables honesty.
– Arrogance can’t admit weakness or failure. The beauty of humility is growth and learning. The advantage of humility is the honesty to recognize limitations. Successful leaders know what they do well and more importantly, avoid what they don’t do well. Humility gives you the permission to own your own talent.
3. Courage enables humility.
– In the end, cowardice prevents success. Oh must look your beast in the eye to find meaningful success. The humility to step into the light with thwarts and weaknesses is rare, beautiful and enabling.