While some of us have the luxury of being able to do the social distancing, we must send out our gratitude to those who are our heroes at this time of pandemic – health care workers, grocery, transit, police, ambulance, fire fighters and others. Thank you! You deserve not only our gratitude and solidarity, but adequate protective equipment and hazard pay.
I saw the following questions on LinkedIn posted by Mindful.org:
1. What am I grateful for today?
2. Who am I checking in on, or connecting with today?
3. What expectations of normal am I letting go of today?
4. How am I getting outside today?
5. How am I moving my body today?
6. What beauty am I creating, cultivating or inviting in today?
Thank you Mindful.org for these very important questions to consider.