I am inspired by a post on Twitter on the characteristics of contented people. The following are definitely on my list of goals for my life:
1. They are committed to a cause greater than themselves.
2. They have a servant’s heart.
3. They value relationships.
4. They give thanks for what they have rather than complaining about what they don’t have.
5. They celebrate the ordinary.
Each day is a gift and we are given the opportunity to make a difference to someone. Let’s leave the world a little better than the way we found it.
I have a daily habit of gratitude for the blessings in my life. It’s what starts and ends my day. Try it.