- DEFINE THE PROBLEM OR OPPORTUNITY
- THEIR WAY (Seek first to understand the ideas of others)
- MY WAY (Seek to be understood by sharing your ideas)
- BRAINSTORM (Create new options and ideas)
- HIGH WAY (Find the best solutions)
- Either individually or in small groups – Think of a conflict you have had with your parents, your sibling, or your peers and use the ACTION PLAN above to see how it works. Write down each step and share with the class. Hand in for marks!
See the sample on pages 195 to 200 – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens