Ruth Hargrave – CEO/Consultant
- presently self-employed, consulting and providing workshops.
- Ruth has taught students from K-9, specializing in English Language Arts, Guidance Counselling and Behavior Intervention with the Louis Riel S.D.
- She is presently consulting and mentoring in several schools in the St. James-Assiniboia S.D., supporting the implementation of Mindfulness to educators, in the classrooms and presenting role plays in assemblies and to parents.
1. Workshop Locations
– Manitoba, B.C., Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan, U.S, India, Greece and Argentina
-Mindfulness, Student Leadership, Restitution and Control Theory, Developmental Therapy/Teaching (DTT), and Group Theraplay – Taking Care of Each Other (TCEO)
3. Training/Coaching opportunities:
1) Personal (One to One) mentorship
2) Small Group mentorship
3) Large Group training
Leadership training is specially for those who want to empower others in their personal lives, business, and education.
Mindfulness is specifically for students, teachers, educational assistants, parents, managers, and entrepreneurs and would benefit anyone who wants to have some life altering insights for themselves and their families and colleagues.
Alan Hargrave – Finacial Advisor & Accountant
- Financial Advisor
- Previous Employment – Field Aviation, Windeck.