Would you like your students/children to be more?
- Intrinsically Motivated
- Prepared for Conflict Resolution in Relationships?
Mindful Education benefits the following:
- To Be Responsible for Their Own Behavior rather than blaming others, avoiding or quilting others for their behavior
- To Be Responsible for Their Own Learning
- To Self-manage behavior by understanding why we behave as we do
- How to Fix Their Mistakes and Return to the Group Strengthened
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- How to Meet Their Needs in Up and Clean Ways Rather Than Down and Dirty Ways – Hence – less need for Bullying!
- About Relationship Building
- To Set Goals and Create Plans and to Self-Evaluate
- Become Intrinsically Motivated to Learn and Be the Kind of Person They Want to Be
- Make an Agreement with their class about How They will Treat Each Other and How They Will Learn Together
- To Agree Upon a Job Description for themselves and the Teacher
When Students learn the above strategies, Teachers/Parents will De-Stress & Become More Energized and Successful.